[hobbit] "snapshot report" generating wide variety of report times?

Jeffrey Chandler jeffrey.chandler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 19:00:58 CEST 2006

I noticed that yesterday too.  It is showing up as the last date at which
the status has changed.  For instance, in some of my servers, the status has
been green since Aug. 11 on some of the columns, and if I do a snapshot
report for anytime between now and Aug. 11, the status page for that column
shows up as what was reported on Aug. 11.

Is there a way to fix this so each snapshot, is accurate according to the
data, and not the status color, to when you are taking the snapshot?

Thanks,

Jeff