No events received in last 240 minutes ??

thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr
Mon Oct 30 15:39:05 CET 2006

Hi,

on my 'all non-green view', hobbit says : "No events received in last 240
minutes"... Though, it's not possible ! When I'm checking history button
on some systems I can see events happened. So what's wrong ? I'm running
Hobbit 4.2.0 with all-in-one patch on a Linux box.
Best regards,

Thomas

Ce message (et toutes ses pieces jointes eventuelles) est confidentiel et etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est
interdite, sauf autorisation expresse.
L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, CNP Assurances et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite
au titre de ce message, s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

*****

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither CNP Assurances nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.