[hobbit] All network tests now purple - update

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Fri Oct 27 22:57:11 CEST 2006

This s390x architecture (64-bit Mainframe).  The web site makes no
mention of the architecture, but I'm checking with the Linux for zSeries
list to see if anyone has ever used it on the mainframe.

If it looks like it will work, I'll create the log file and send it.

Thanks.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007