Detailed information about the underlying test in a combo test

Bart Gillis Bart_Gillis at msp.be
Fri Oct 27 15:37:03 CEST 2006

I wrote 2 tests: sql-jobs and sql-locks that monitors the status of my
server svr1.

These scripts sends job details to the hobbit display. (Clickable face
icons)

I combined these with the combotest option.

svr1.sql = (svr1.sql\-locks && svr1.sql\-jobs)

This works fine only I can not display the detailed information about
the underlying test any more. (underlying test are non clickable
diamonds)

How can I combine these test that still creates buttons to see the
details of the underlying tests.

Best Regards,

Bart