[hobbit] lsof monitor?

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Thu Nov 30 20:19:25 CET 2006

James Wade wrote:
> Has anyone written or will Hobbit monitor
>
> the number of open connections to an application?

> Sorry if I'm repeating myself. I asked earlier but didn't
>
> get an answer. I thought I'd ask again and see if anyone
>
> knows a way to monitor it across the clients.

I haven't seen any mention of this on the mailing list, so you're likely
the first to ask for it.  You could probably write one yourself without
a lot of hassle, using a small shell script and the instructions in the
custom graph setup howto under the Help menu.  Lots of us have written
extension scripts for our own networks, so post questions as you write
the script and someone will be able to give pointers.

Tom
--
Tom Georgoulias
Systems Engineer