[hobbit] more than one custom graph using ncv because of large value differences

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Nov 30 18:13:17 CET 2006

I don't have any definite solutions to offer, but just thinking out
loud, you could try using the "first" and "count" parameters in the
graph URL when you want to see a graph with only that one data source in
it (which should then scale correctly). You could also try specifying
options in hobbitgraph.cfg to change the way the graph is displayed
(check the rrdtool man page), by either setting a max height, or
changing the scaling options.

-Charles