ncv problem

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Thu Nov 30 09:42:55 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm running hobbit 4.1.2p1 on AIX.  I want to use ncv for graphing.  My
self-written test returns a html table.  To get this displayed correctly, I
send something like this to the hobbit server:

-----
</pre>
blabla
<pre>
------

This is working fine.  But adding ncv to the mix is causing problems.  Adding
the ncv info before </pre> has the result that I have a graph, but the rest
is cut off.  Adding ncv after <pre> means no graph and the rrd file is filled
with 3 counters.  It looks like hobbit is parsing the <table> and some <tr>
lines as counters.

Is it possible that the ncv modules dislikes html code in the message ?

Stef