[hobbit] Need Hobbit Clients for Sparc Solaris

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 01:23:45 CET 2006

>From: "Johnell Allen Averilla" <johnellallen at gmail.com>
>To: hobbit at hswn.dk
>Subject: Re: [hobbit] Need Hobbit Clients for Sparc Solaris
>Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:13:49 +0800
>
>If the bb client will work in my SunOSes, I'll raise PRs for them.
I don't think you can buy hobbit,
>Anyone have a compiled hobbit/bb client for SunOS4.1.4?

If your organization is willing to paid for precompiled hb binary, you may
try TWW.

or
if you care to learn TWW's sb and pb tools, you crank out hb binary from
TWW's package source from here

ftp://support.thewrittenword.com/dists/8.1/src/hobbit-client-4.2.0
ftp://support.thewrittenword.com/dists/8.1/src/hobbit-server-4.2.0

tj