[hobbit] little bug in zooming graphs?

Klaus Hustert khustert at csc.com
Fri Nov 24 13:10:29 CET 2006

Hello Jason,
Hobbit Monitor is version 4.2.0 and rrdtool is 1.0.49.

Thomas Seglard Enata wrote:
Hello Klaus,
I got this "problem" too. You certainly have some FS that were deleted on
your server... Try to remove the rrd(s) corresponding to these
non-existing FS in your "$BBHOME/data/rrd/{servername}/disk,[fsname].rrd"
and try again. You may want to try a "find . -mtime 10" in the rrd
directory to locate not updated rrds.

This solution is a bit problematical for a cluster environment, because of
when a package is switching to another host you will never get rid of it
without loosing history data.
Best regards,
Klaus

Which versions of hobbit and rrd are you using?
Jason.