[hobbit] No graph from RRD data

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Wed Nov 22 12:26:30 CET 2006

Try the spaces thing, that's how mine are layed out though not sure if
it makes a difference, but just to check when you put "In GRAPHS= change
usage to ncv" what did you change? This should be what it looks like:

hobbitserver.cfg is configured:
 TEST2RRD="cpu=la,disk,.....,usage=ncv"

 NCV_usage="usage:GAUGE" # I seriously doubt where this line goes makes
     difference but that's where mine is

 GRAPHS="la,disk,......,usage"

hobbitgraph.cfg is configured:
 [usage]
         TITLE Usage
         YAXIS Users
         DEF:u=usage.rrd:usage:AVERAGE
	   LINE2:u#ff0000:Usage
         COMMENT:\n
         GPRINT:u:LAST:Usage\: %5.1lf (cur)
         GPRINT:u:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
         GPRINT:u:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
         GPRINT:u:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n

The other thing to check is can you see the graph in the trends column?
Jason.