[hobbit] Hobbit Display

Kevin khanrahan at charter.net
Sat Nov 11 18:39:30 CET 2006

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

Henrik,
  Thanks for the response and excuse my ignorance but I cannot find
where to set that option. I did see the description of how to use that
option in the man pages but I cannot find the actual location to set
that option. I have looked and do not see a bbgen.cfg file...or a bbgen
.anything file. Please advise

regards

kevin