[hobbit] depends tag?

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Fri Nov 10 19:47:00 CET 2006

I think the route tag will suppress some of the tests if conn fails.
Otherwise you are out of luck.  I believe that some sort of general
"root cause" or "dependency-based suppression" is on Henrik's "to do"
list (if I remember a previous post), but probably not at the top, and
certainly not in the current version of the product.

GLH