[hobbit] Single System Test

Rolf Schrittenlocher Schrittenlocher at rz.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Nov 10 08:44:15 CET 2006

Hi James,

you could modify runclient.sh to create clientlaunch.cfg on the fly with
one general part for all servers and a specific part for the host
depending on hostname.

greetings
Rolf

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

HRZ/BDV, Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt
Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908   Fax: (49) 69 - 798 28817
LBS: lbs-f at mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte at rz.uni-frankfurt.de