Data, bb-hostsvc.sh

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Fri Nov 10 00:00:55 CET 2006

I need some help. I've searched the Archives for a solution,

but I haven't been able to find one.

When I click on "Client data Available", I get a pop up window

saying "Unknown File Type".  I open the file with word, and

everything looks fine, except no HTML headers or footers.

Everything else is working, and this function was working.

It just stopped. I've double checked my httpd.conf in apache,

and I haven't changed it since the original install. (I added

all the AddHandlers, etc. as described in the install docs)

I've checked privileges, and I haven't changed those either

since the original install. I can execute the hobbitsvc.cgi

script and it gives me:

I've seen this problem reported in the lists, but with no

definite fix action.

Help would really be appreciated. Has anyone else seen

this just stop working and not recognizing the File Type?

When you open the Doc, all the information is there, but

the HTML headers are not. I suspect that the hobbitsvc.cgi

script is not pulling the HTML headers, but I also checked

and they are there.

Thanks..James