[hobbit] CPU LOAD

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Wed Nov 8 23:24:10 CET 2006

Thanks Henrik,

I have my old bb-cputab entries which I can script
to convert. Can you recommend a conversion number
for the load.

On the old bb, I use to put 300 per cpu for warning
and 400 per cpu for alert.

So, a system with four cpu's would be:
1200 and 1600

So, how would this compare to the LOAD variable?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks...James