[hobbit] HTTP Red

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Tue Nov 7 20:50:07 CET 2006

I am not aware of any differences, and I am not enough of a Web-head to
understand all this, but what my untrained eyes see are:

a) Hobbit is getting a 404 from the Web server, which means that the URL
was not right, or for some reason the Web server didn't want to serve up
the file.

b) The file being requested is a jsp -- not sure that this would throw a
wrench in anything.  I believe Henrik has probably been asked to support
jsp retrievals by now.

Unless Henrik can provide some pointers, I would be tempted to "sniff"
the connection between the Hobbit server and this Web server to see what
is really being exchanged...

GLH