bbtest frequency fromm 5 m to 120m

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 20:55:50 CET 2006

I decreased the bbnet test from 5 minute to 2 hrs. This is one thing I dare not do on BB server.I did it on my test server ;) Am I missing anything to adjust the bbnet check interval ?I am starting to see gap on all the trending graphs. [bbnet]        ENVFILE /opt/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg        NEEDS hobbitd        CMD bbtest-net --report --ping --checkresponse --dnslog=$BBSERVERLOGS/dns.log --concurrency=1000        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-network.log        INTERVAL 120mT.J. Yang