[hobbit] service conn

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon May 29 13:46:56 CEST 2006

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 12:41:00PM +0200, Frauke Scholz wrote:
> I have some problems on solaris 9:
>
> The service "conn" is in status "red"
>
> service conn is not ok: host does not respond to ping
>
> remark: the hobbit-user has no sudo-rights.

What's the FPING setting in ~hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg ?
Are there any errors in the ~hobbit/server/logs/bb-network.log file ?
Is the host actually up ? Can you ping it from the hobbit server ?

> and:
> if I look at the conn status or other status messages, the image of hobbit
> graph is not shown.

If the host has never been up, then there won't have been any
response-time measurements, so there is no graph data. Ergo,
no graph.