Error Dropping Conn test from hosts

Matlock, Chris CMatlock at ADMWorld.com
Wed May 24 22:27:09 CEST 2006

I'm new to hobbit so please forgive me if I'm missing something obvious,
but I'm having problems dropping the conn test from hosts.  I have
specified noconn in the bb-hosts file and that stopped the conn tests.
Now I'm getting purple on the hobbit screen.  I have typed the command
~/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "drop HOSTNAME conn" where HOSTNAME was the
actual name of the host I wanted to drop the conn test for.  The command
completes without any feedback.  When I look in the hobbitd.log I see
the following:
2006-05-24 11:33:06 Refused message from 127.0.0.1: drop HOSTNAME conn
(where HOSTNAME) is the actual name of the host)

Any suggestions?

Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
	This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.