[hobbit] Need for a report

PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us PNIXON at ci.somerville.ma.us
Tue May 23 21:05:02 CEST 2006

You'll need to HTML it, but here's a script for you.  Change BBVAR to the
appropriate value.

--
#!/bin/sh
BBVAR="/bb/bbvar"

TOTAL=`ls $BBVAR/logs/*.conn | wc -l`
red=`grep -h red $BBVAR/logs/*.conn | wc -l`
yellow=`grep -h yellow $BBVAR/logs/*.conn | wc -l`
clear=`grep -h clear $BBVAR/logs/*.conn | wc -l`
blue=`grep -h blue $BBVAR/logs/*.conn | wc -l`
purple=`grep -h purple $BBVAR/logs/*.conn | wc -l`

echo "Total Connectivity: $TOTAL
Red Conn: $red
Yellow Conn: $yellow
Clear Conn: $clear