[hobbit] Creating a page for clients ?

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Tue May 23 18:15:44 CEST 2006

It's quite easy using alternate pagesets and the Apache security apparatus.
Just create the pageset, put the servers you want in the pageset using the
pageset tags, let Hobbit create the directories for the pageset (you will
need to create the top directory in the set for some reason), then place
.htaccess files in each directory of the pageset. I've created several
different pagesets for different customers this way.

Thanks,
Larry Barber