[hobbit] Hobbit + MRTG

Sue Bauer-Lee sblee at tazmania.org
Sun May 21 14:41:31 CEST 2006

I'd still really like to see a successful configuration that monitors
Cisco routers and switches.

I've yet to be able to display the graphs for the few with successful data
collection; most of them fail and we're fairly certain it has nothing to do
with ACLs.

I was able to collect data for, which are few, and mo