[hobbit] multiple network testers

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Sun May 21 13:14:03 CEST 2006

Thanks Henrik!

It's the latter and it works fine!!!

Now I know that Hobbit does not look at settings like BBDISPLAY etc.
in the bb-hosts file; it uses the values from the
hobbitserver.cfg-file, so on AH you must enter the IP adresses of the
HS! Thanks to the debug-option and the log-file that told me what was
going on :-)

Regards,

Peter

A very tiny bb-hosts containing hosts to be tested with the specific
oratns and ssh test:

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  system1    # oratns:1527 ssh
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxy  system2    # oratns:1527 ssh

Enabled:
[hobbitd]
[bbdisplay]
[bbcombotest]