[hobbit] Unable to Re Enable Disabled Test (Hobbit 4.1.2p1)

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon May 15 22:38:33 CEST 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 04:24:12PM -0400, David Gilmore wrote:
> I recently disabled a couple of tests when I had some issues with the WinBB
> client.  Now that I have fixed the problem with the WinBB client, and re
> enabled the tests, I am still getting a BLUE status icon, and it has been
> like that for days.  Any suggestions?

After enabling it, you will see the status remain blue until an update
is sent by the client. So if your server is down (or the WinBB client is
not running), the status will remain blue even though it has been
re-enabled.

If you go look at the detailed status, does it say "disabled until ...."
at the top of the status page ? If it does, then Hobbit still considers
it disabled. If not, then it is just waiting for an update.