http content check

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Mon May 15 20:08:18 CEST 2006

Hi Henrik, thanks for the really good work you're doing with Hobbit!

Do you think it will be possible to have an option on the content URL check to hide the URL and the output of the web page (and substitute the content with a simple OK status report) ?
I mostly use the content check to control if some application server are up and running and the application is deployed correctly but in the report of the content page I see a really ugly screen (because it's badly formatted and so on) so it could be preferred to hide the result and only display an OK status if the content is good (or also a Not OK with the link if the content is wrong).

Francesco