[hobbit] Makefile.HP-UX compiler fix for 4.2 snapshot

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Tue May 9 07:50:02 CEST 2006

As far as I know, the C-compiler that comes with HP-UX is almost only good
for compiling the kernel. However you could buy a HP ANSI c-compiler from
HP.

Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and
remove all doubt."
-- Mark Twain