[hobbit] who uses Hobbit

Allan.Marillier at dana.com Allan.Marillier at dana.com
Fri May 5 21:40:02 CEST 2006

Dana Corporation - one server so far, 25 Linux servers, 2 console /
teststations for HP V class servers and 3 mainframe LPARS with basic
tests.

It would be nice Elena, if you collect all these numbers and provide a
single document summary at some stage. I could also use something like
this to promote hobbit. We currently use HP's ITO aka OpenView now known
as VantagePoint for a lot of other servers. I could really save some money
with hobbit - I'm sure a lot of us could, and contribute to Henrik's beer
& pizza fund.