[hobbit] Critical systems

John Glowacki johng at idttechnology.com
Thu Mar 30 16:23:24 CEST 2006

I tried to get it working about a month ago and was just about to start
again with a newer snapshot. One field I wasn't sure what it is for was
the "Resolver group:". I always just left it blank. The "Status:" I
always entered red or yellow. The rest seems obvious enough. I have to
dig up my old notes from past posts on the subject. I remember I had to
create an empty hobbit-nkview.cfg file by hand and change some
permissions for the cgi scripts before I could use NK editor page. I
know my manager is interested to see how this would look. So it's back
on my list to work on.

John