msgs test status

David Richardson david.richardson at network123.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 23:05:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

On all our Linux servers the hobbit client is installed on they aren’t
reporting msgs – now that’s fine asfar as I’m concerned but it annoys me
having the clear status on the screen – I saw a mention on using
"--ignorecolumns=msgs" in one of the hobbit server config files but this is
no good for me as I still want the windows boxes to report there msgs errors
– is there any way currently I can remove the msgs status just from the
linux servers? – if it means going around every linux box individually
that’s fine or altering the bb-host config file maybe?

Regards

David Richardson