FW: Question on RRD graph

Gada, Subhash subhash.gada at logicacmg.com
Thu Mar 23 12:53:03 CET 2006

Hi,

The Graphs for the custom test is displayed wrong.

In my custom rrd script I have used DERIVE as the data source type echo
"DS:pageno:DERIVE:600:0:U"

# Data for 'pages' test reported to hobbit.

PRN317:177

PRN313:422

PRN306:3639

PRN201:2140

PRN021:2466

PRN020:1911

PRN019:4431

PRN018:410

PRN017:680

PRN016:6092

PRN015:11828

PRN014:5766

PRN013:5337

PRN012:2279

PRN011:1762

PRN010:731

PRN009:1879

PRN008:3224

PRN007:4767

PRN006:7263

PRN005:1205

PRN004:5355

PRN003:2755

PRN002:1940

PRN001:433

I would like to graph number of pages printed on YAXIS

Can any one tell me what is wrong.

I don't understand what is 100 m, 200 m ........ for the number of pages
scale.

#configuration for 'pages' test in hobbitgraphs.cfg

[pages]

        FNPATTERN pages(.*).rrd

        TITLE Pages printed (since restart)

        YAXIS Number of pages