code specific rrdidx question

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 00:09:52 CET 2006

UPDATE:

I somewhat fixed the problem.

This is for sure:

A directory that has:
sar,cpu0 , sar,cpu1 , sar,cpu2 , sar,cpu3 ...... sar,cpu10, ... sar,cpu15

will break on both the status and trends page after it does sar,cpu1

I changed all the RRD's/tests to do:

sar,cpu00 , sar,cpu01 , sar,cpu02 , sar,cpu03 ..... sar,cpu15

and it now does not break.

I still only see 0,1,2,3 on the button's page. The trends page shows
all 16 cpu's. Any idea why the button page only shows the first 4?
Again, I have sar::1 in the hobbitserver.cfg, so it generates 1 graph
for each CPU

Thanks,
Jeff