Help modifying bb-services

Robert Bethke r4bethke+HobbitMail at wmich.edu
Wed Mar 22 18:00:46 CET 2006

I'm currently working on a project that I need to get hobbit to test
authentication on a number of servers namely an IMAP and SMTP server, along
with a few others. I was guessing having little background in network
diagnostic that I could modify the sent responses within bb-services to login
to the server using a test account and then check for the proper response
back. The problem I've run into is that I'm not clear on the proper commands
or syntax to do this and when I have modified the tests it seems that I'll
get a green event regardless to what I put within expect. Anyway if anyone
could point me in the right direction (Examples are great too) it would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert Bethke