Follow-up: hobbitd_client crash on FreeBSD 4.11

Greg Larkin glarkin at sourcehosting.net
Wed Mar 22 15:43:15 CET 2006

Hi Henrik,

I know you're probably swamped, but I just wanted to confirm whether
you received the trace files I sent you a couple of weeks ago?  I had
reported a hobbitd_client crash on FreeBSD 4.11 that I've been
experiencing on a somewhat regular basis.

I tried sending the files to your personal email address, but I'm not
sure if they've reached you or not, so I'll try to confirm here.  If
you need me to send them again or make them available for download,
let me know.  I'm happy to help debug the problem with your guidance.

The crashes have happened intermittently from time to time over the
past couple of weeks.  Other than having to manually clear the purple
icon with a BB "drop" command, I'm not sure what other effect the
crash has on monitoring.

Regards,
Greg Larkin