bbd display...

Launce lhaught at broadline.tv
Thu Mar 9 21:54:56 CET 2006

Ok, one more from the peanut gallery.

on my current status page, the only system currently reporting correct
operations is the local system the server is installed in.

However literally everything else is showing correctly. So, I know the
service is running unless bbd is referancing the daemon side of the server.

So, I have 4 systems reporting,

Name      bbd    bbgen  bbtest  conn   cpu     disk   etc  etc
server     green   green    green  green  green  green
sys1        red     blank     blank  green  blank  blank
sys2        red     blank     blank  green  green  green
sys3        red     blank     blank  green  green  green

So I have the bbd, bbgen, bbtest configs set the same for all the
systems, I just fail to see why I am getting the odd behavior off of the
remote systems when literally everything else is reporting correctly
showing that the hobbit-client service is in fact functioning.

--Launce