[hobbit] Dropping a filesystem as opposed to entire DISK test

Schwimmer, Eric E *HS EES2Y at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:14:12 CET 2006

No, because the test data will just get regenerated the text time
the hobbit client sends data.  Assuming you ARE using the hobbit
client, you could modify the hobbit-clients.cfg on your display
server to not alarm against those mounted filesystems:

DISK /mnt/iso 101 102 HOST=myhost

Although I'm not entirely certain that it will work with percentages
above 100%, but it'd be worth a shot.

-Eric