[hobbit] Feasibility of Windows Client

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:00:17 CET 2006

Hello again,

Very Happy from your feedback, I will work hard to finish a nice preview
version of bbwin.

For the moment, you can try the bbwincmd.exe (sourceforge : project bbwin )
program which is using the hobbit class protocol I wrote which is actually
embeded in the bbwin.exe service which is then used by every agent via some
callback mechanism. This means that a lot of code is already in the bbwin
core, so native agents are then very easy to develop and it doesn't need
hundreds of redundant code lines. It just need to be written in C++. (not
the .det C++ managed ).

--
Etienne GRIGNON