testing pulldata in hobbit

Scheblein, Adam adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Fri Jun 30 03:12:16 CEST 2006

Greetings,

I have been testing the new pulldata option in the snapshot from June
29, 2006, however I have run into a problem.  Basically, hobbit has
decided to not pull data from 2 of my 5 clients that I am testing this
on.  This is in a trucluster 5 environment and its cluster mate is also
having the same problems.

When I installed I made sure to completely wipe out the client directory
(just in case - plus I had not made any customizations).  I am not sure
where to look because I have look through the logs and can't find
anything referencing this host.  Any ideas??

Thanks,

Adam