RRD graphing not showing up

pmalenfa at videotron.ca pmalenfa at videotron.ca
Wed Jun 28 23:58:16 CEST 2006

Hello,
I'm still on this problem.  By testing manually hobbitgraph.sh, I received the following output:
Does someone have an idea where I should look?
Here is the other details I already sent.
The graphs do not show up on one Hobbit server I installed on AIX. All the other hobbit servers I installed on AIX 5.2 and 5.3 do work fine. I used the same procedure for installing Hobbit (same pre-reqs). All the pages shows up properly but the graphs images are not produced.
The server is on AIX 5.3, running 64 bits kernel. I tried many things following what I found in the list but without success. Here is what I tried already:
- Tested manually hobbitgraph.sh, with the Apache user (REQUEST_METHOD, REQUEST_URI, etc). It return data.
- Recompiled a few times using different options
- I saw the list thread about problems on HPUX and 64 bits compilations. So I tried recompiling with my server in 32 bits and same problem
- rrd files gets populated and rrdtool dump is working
In my apache error log, I have the following:
Premature end of script headers: /home/hobbit/cgi-bin/hobbitgraph.sh
In my rrd-data.log, I have (I don't think it matters)
Internal error: Duplicate match ignored
Any ideas?
Pierre