[hobbit] Graph Network Usage

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Jun 26 18:52:50 CEST 2006

Have you tried any recent snapshots of Hobbit? It already creates an
inbound,outbound Bits/second graph for all of your interfaces, as well
as another graph which shows Packets/second (In,Out,& Retrans). I also
like the Clock offset graph, which comes in handy for pointing out how
poorly vmware instances keep their clocks synced :)

-Charles