[hobbit] Page layouts

Quinton Jansen Quinton.Jansen at ec.gc.ca
Fri Jun 16 22:21:45 CEST 2006

I think it all depends on what your requirements are..

What I would like to know, is how people maintain their config files, with
multiple groups editing them...  I'm currently writting a web-based frontend
with php & postgresql, but would like to know if people have something out
there already.

Quinton

--

Quinton Jansen