Hobbit - hobbit-4.2-beta-20060605.tar

Way, Trevor Trevor.Way at b-and-q.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 15:44:24 CEST 2006

Hi

We have installed hobbit hobbit-4.2-beta-20060605.tar on a Linux RedHat ES server successfully. The only issue at the moment is the procs graph, which comes up as a missing link in both the trends and procs pages.

I have installed just one server, and one client, both have the above missing. All other graphs are working correctly.

I notice that on your example site in the trends page there is no separate procs graph, but there is in mine. The actual rrd file exists, I have checked that. In the specific procs page the graph is just a missing link.

The URL is as below;

http://xxx.xx.xx.xx/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=drvbis.diy.com&service=procs&graph_width=576&graph_height=120&first=1&count=1&disp=dr%2dvbis%2ediy%2ecom&action=menu

Trevor Way
B&Q Systems
Hutwood Court, Bournemouth Rd, Chandlers Ford, Hants. SO53 3QD.
Tel: (023) 8081 8852
Buy online now at www.diy.com

B&Q plc
Registered Office: Portswood House, 1 Hampshire Corporate Park,
Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YX

Buy Online NOW at http://www.diy.com

Registered in England Number 973387

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary,
any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent
the official view of the company. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for
your co-operation.