[hobbit] no graph shown

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Jun 12 12:56:37 CEST 2006

Try using "ldd" on the binary:
ldd /path/to/hobbitgraph.cgi

It should show if there is a missing library. You then need to find
where you have that library (probably in /usr/local/lib) and add that to
your LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or, depending on your OS, edit your
/etc/ld.so.conf or equivalent, so that the library can be found.  As a
last resort you can just symlink the missing library to /usr/lib.

You can keep checking the binary with ldd and once it shows that all the
libs are found, you should be good to go.

-Charles