[hobbit] hobbitd_larrd is crashing

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 01:26:11 CEST 2006

The larrd-status.log file wasn't unduly large, they get rotated daily. I am
using version 1.2.10 of rrdtool, although 1.0.48 is also installed on the
machine.

Even with the (desperate) fix, it is still coring.

Where should I mail those files to? I assume you don't want them on the
mailling list.

Thanks,
Larry Barber