[hobbit] no graph shown

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jun 9 11:59:13 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 11:37:49AM +0200, Frauke Scholz wrote:
> If that appears to be all-right, I suspect that it might be some
> RRDtool library problem. What happens if you run this on the
> Hobbit server:
>
>    REQUEST_METHOD="GET" \
>
> QUERY_STRING="host=YOUR.HOBBITSERVER.HOSTNAME&service=bbgen&graph=hourly&action=view"
>  \
>    SCRIPT_NAME="hobbitgraph.sh" \
>    ~hobbit/cgi-bin/hobbitgraph.sh
>
> error message:
> ld.so.1: hobbitgraph.cgi: fatal: librrd.so.0: open failed: No such file or
> directory
> Killed

OK, that is your problem then. The hobbitgraph.cgi program cannot find
the rrdtool run-time library. You need to setup an LD_LIBRARY_PATH
setting that points to the location of your librrd.so.0 file. E.g if
you have it in /usr/local/lib then add the line

   LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/local/lib"

to your ~hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg file.