multiples keywords in alert rules

Lardinois, Pierre plardinois at be.tiauto.com
Thu Jun 8 16:27:11 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'd like to put an alert on my servers during weekdays night and during the
whole week-end

is it possible to put 2 TIME keywords on the same line ?

e.g.

HOST=foo.bar SERVICE=conn COLOR=RED TIME=W:1700:0830 TIME:06:0000:2359
MAIL support at foobar.com RECOVERED DURATION>10m

Thanks for the support.

Regards,

pierre Lardinois

Pierre Lardinois
Int. ICT Infrastructure Team
TI Automotive

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and