[hobbit] Hobbit client, exempt disks?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jun 8 12:04:30 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 11:02:19AM +0200, Frédéric Mangeant wrote:
> Henrik Stoerner a écrit :
> >There's a patch for this now at
> >http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/betapatches/ignoredisk.patch
> >
> >This lets you put a
> >
> >    DISK %^/mnt IGNORE
> >
> >in the hobbit-clients.cfg, and it will completely ignore all filesystems
> >beginning with "/mnt".
>
> do all the patches for 4.2 beta get included in next snapshots ?

The snapshots are tarfiles created daily from my current source-tree.
So the patches are in there - but there might be other things as well,
which can break stuff (like unfinished patches).

Right now, it is reasonably safe to use the snapshots for testing,
since I am only doing beta-release bugfixes right now.