[hobbit] hobbit.sh stop does no kill vmstat

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 20:55:53 CEST 2006

The man page for vmstat shows that the parameters are "delay" and "count".
So, for:

   vmstat 300 2

it should give the first line of info, pause five minutes, then give the
second line, then exit.  Try it in a terminal window and see...  In other
words, it goes away anyway of its own accord, 5 minutes after it started.

Ralph Mitchell