[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2 - beta release 20060605 available

Peter peterjakobs at myrealbox.com
Tue Jun 6 12:18:36 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to get the automatic client update to work. So far with no luck.

In the client data i see that there is no version number. In the hobbitclient.sh I see that he does a clientupdate --level. I get an empty line.
Looking in the clientupdate.c file I see he a CLIENTVERSIONFILE "etc/clientversion.cfg". I am not having that file and i don't see it in the distribution.

Any ideas how it should work?
Documentation about this subject is still very small, for the rest it's a great product!

Peter Jakobs