[hobbit] BBWin 0.7 available

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:32:06 CEST 2006

Hi Jason,

Happy that you find out yourself. As I wrote in the documentation, it
is not very hard to use existing scripts that were used for bbnt :

There are 2 ways to migrate your existing BB scripts made for bbnt to BBWin.

- Change the BBNt externals registry key value to the BBWin tmp
directory path, then just run the scripts from BBWin.
- The second way consists to modify all your scripts to use the
tmppath BBWin registry key instead the bbnt key

Also :

If you are running vbscript, you have to add "cscript " before the script path.
If you are running a cmd file, you have to add "cmd /c " before the file path.
The current directory for the bbwin service process is the BBWin bin path.

Regards,

Etienne.

--
Etienne GRIGNON