[hobbit] MRTG graphs

Christophe Truffier ctruffier at pack-solutions.com
Mon Jun 5 08:45:57 CEST 2006

Jeff Newman wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I would recompile hobbit with the newer version of rrdtool vs.
> downgrading rrd.
>
> # rrdtool info mrtg.router.gi0_1.rrd | grep rrd_ver
> rrd_version = "0003"
>
> # rrdtool -V
> RRDtool 1.2.11  Copyright 1997-2005 by Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch>
>               Compiled Fri Nov 11 18:44:49 CST 2005
>
> So it does work with 1.2.11
>
> I would keep that hobbitgraph FNPATTERN change as well (thanks Henrik
> for incorporating that into the new hobbit)

Yes I know that I could recompile to get hobbit work with 1.2.11 rrdtool
version but I ain't got time to do it (that's why I didn't spend to much
time for this problem).
I'll wait, maybe next hobbit version will work with ?! :)

By the way, I still have something strange, IN and OUT datas are the
same... I'll take a look at my mrtg config file and get back here if
nothing get better.

Thanks

--
Christophe Truffier